p

p

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Another picture with Maxine!


My MIL likes this picture with Maxine better so I thought I would post it for her since today is
Thankful Thursday, and I am thankful for her!
I have a lot to be thankful for! But as usual I am short on time, I have people to see and places to go since we are trying to get to every store here in KC!
I am very thankful for the chance to be a FA! I have to cram a bunch of memory in before I go
in just 2 weeks! I get my packet tomorrow! I can't wait to see what all is expected of me!
Gotta go see more of KC!Thankful for my Peonies!
Happy Thankful Thursday!

2 comments:

Mrs. Troop said...

Give me a call when you are in town - it would be fun to see you and the kids and let them all play together. It's a mess here - we have about a million projects going on - but you are welcome anytime! I'd love it!

The She and I Show said...

You haven't posted anything new mom! :)