p

p

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Time to get blogging!


I can't believe it has been so loooooooong! I haven't even told you what we named the puppy! Her name is "Sophia Grace", we call her "Sophie"! She has been so fun! I also have some pictures of the wedding of the year! Our baby girl got married at the end of the year, and that was a lot of work. We had it here in KC, but should have had it in OKC! We had a snow storm and lots of snow and ice every where! It was very crazy! The cake that I had dreamed of and how it was suppose to look never did show up! My friend came and put the cake together for me at the last minute, Thank you Mary!!Another friend, Lynn took the pictures and you will see what a great job she did! My dad did the ceremony and had every body crying, which is amazing because he never loses it! I had some people who came and didn't know that he was my dad and thought, how strange that was for the preacher to break up while doing the ceremony! It made sense when they found out it was my dad! Enjoy the pictures!

2 comments:

Mrs. Troop said...

Yeah! A new post! :-)
Glad to hear about the wedding. Sounds like you had a fun visit with the kids over the weekend.
Did you see that we are getting a dog? Oh boy. The kids are SO excited!

Lori Leigh said...

I love your blog! Things have been pretty crazy over here and so I've really just made it over to see your blog. LOVE the puppy! How fun is that! Have a great day!