p

p

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Where did I put my mind?

Okay this is the day we have waited for and now that is it here...OH MY GOODNESS! There is so much to do. I know what to do but everything I know is back home not here. This will be a new learning experience! I have always said I love challenges but I'm not sure about this one!
On top of all this the People Department called and said I would be in the next class that would go to training, okay that sounds great, when will the next class be? Oh probably Dec. OH NO! Okay I won't get excited, I will put my big girl panties on and deal with it right? I think I want to put them over my head and run! I will have to post pone the Dec. class and wait for the next one. Wow! That was easy to decide now let's hope it is allowable. I will be going to see the babies soon and I actually think they are as excited about seeing me as I am them! I don't know if their parents are as excited! LOL! I hope they are. We are going to have fun! I will be getting braces put on and I think it's silly that an old woman like me has to have braces and now I will have wedding pictures with them! UGH! Oh I just had a thought, I have noticed people that wear braces their lips seem to be more full and thicker, I could possibly have full lips for the wedding pictures! YEA! Oh wait the pictures aren't about the mother of the bride, I forgot it's about the bride! Phew! I almost had a panic attack there for a minute! It will be a time for some great family pictures. More later, maybe!

No comments: