p

p

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Baby Day!

I will get to see the babies today! I am so excited! I think they are too. KB called me several times yesterday, she wanted me to know that it was just one more day! I can't wait to see all of them. I also can't forget that the braces go on tomorrow! Here goes another old lady looking like a teen! I hope they aren't noticeable! I don't know how you can hide a full mouth of shining metal though. I almost forgot about the "wedding dress" trip! We went yesterday for the first try at the special dress. We were helping ourselves and couldn't find anything that was just standing out, and then the sales lady says "all these dresses from here down have been marked down to $100 dollars", we started pulling them down and headed to the dressing room! We tried to really love them but after we would have to rip them apart and start all over with the dress, it wouldn't have been a bargin anymore! Oh well we tried! We have to keep looking and looking until we find it! We just don't have too long to look! We will survive! We may have a few scars after, but we will make it!
More later, I've got to get ready for the babies!

No comments: