p

p

Friday, September 21, 2007

Spending TIme With The Love Birds!

I came in from OKC on Wed. and Candace's friend Michael flew in to KC the same time too! I guess he is still considered a friend, although we are planning a wedding, slow but still getting some information around! I think we will be hearing something soon though, I can feel it! They knew each other when they were younger and he moved away and we lost contact with his family, but they found each other again on a blog and now as they say the rest is history! We will be taking them to a great family style restaurant today and maybe catch a movie. I am enjoying visiting with him because he was so young when we knew them and my how he has grown up! I will try to post a picture so you can see what a cute couple they are!

No comments: