p

p

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Baby Withdrawals

I'm back home and missing the babies! I got to spend 3 days with them and loved every minute of it! I never get enough time with them. They kept asking me if I could put them in my suitcase and bring them home with me! The oldest one said "Grana, be sure to leave part of it opened so I can breathe!" It is amazing the things they can come up with, of course they have some great genes! I was in back home to start procedures of braces. I can't believe that at my age I have to start braces. I have some TMJ problems that they are wanting to correct and some other terms that I don't know, since I don't have a medical degree! I just hope that it will go by fast and that it will be easy! I will try to post some pictures of metal mouth later! That should be interesting! I have some pics of the babies that I will be posting later! Stay tuned!

No comments: