p

p

Tuesday, August 26, 2008





I am doing this for my hubby! He likes to read my blog and I haven't been posting a lot, like all three of my readers hadn't noticed! LOL! I have been trying to get use to my new schedule!
Somehow posting on the blog hasn't been one of the must do's! I had some great crews this last
week, and the Captain asked me to come up and see the sunrise in the cock pit, all I can say is
AWESOME! It is definitely one of the highlights so far! It is amazing to see at 40,000 feet in the
air! It is hard to imagine someone not believing that there is a God after seeing creation at it's
greatest. I hope the pictures will do it justice!
I had a great crew and we found a Mustang in front of the hotel we were staying at and one of the girls jumped on and it made a great photo op!

No comments: