p

p

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Holiday Cooking Blogger Style

I forgot to mention to check out the recipes over at Overwhelmed With Joy she is posting recipes from all over. I have been reading some of them and plan on trying them, of course you know how I like to tweak recipes! I have another recipe that I use every Christmas with my breakfast casserole. I make what I call "Melt In Your Mouth Biscuits". My kids ask for them and now my grandbabies are asking. I like to serve them with blended butters and honey. Enjoy!

Melt In Your Mouth Biscuits
1 cup self rising flour
4 tsp. sugar
1 small carton whipping cream

Mix and spoon in small muffin tins. Bake at 350 until light brown. Approximately 7-10 min.

* you can make these in different shape pans for special occasions


I hope you go and check out the blogsite of Overwhelmed With Joy, the recipes are still coming in and they all sound great, plus you get to check out some great blogs.

3 comments:

Overwhelmed! said...

Ooh, these biscuits sound divine! I'm really going to have to try these.

Thanks so much for sharing!

Ticket 4 Two said...

Hey Grana! Congrats on the job! My mom is 56. She's raised 5 kids and wants to pursue something for herself finally. I'm all for it! We just sent in the app last month. Haven't heard anything yet, but we're crossing our fingers. Thanks fo stopping by my blog! Hope to see you in the air!
Ashlie

LA said...

So glad you stopped by the pink kitchen. It is fun to meet other bloggers, especially KC bloggers!

Cheers! LA