p

p

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Where did the summer go? We were in the 80's yesterday and now 50's today! What's with that? It must be the hurricane Karen coming! My mom told me that there would be a hurricane named after me and I think she's a comin'! I hope she doesn't tear things up! What a weekend we just had! It was very busy with our visitor! I fixed a good ole home cooked pot roast and all the fixin's for our Sunday meal and we all just had to sit around and moan because we over ate! We also got a look at the "ring"! I don't think it will be too long now. We have already started planning a little bit. It is hard to think about spending money right now with GM out on strike! Who knows how long that will last! Not too much longer I hope! Well I got to go for now! More later!

No comments: