p

p

Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Goals for 2007

I have some goals I want to work on for 2007 and there are at least 7 that I think are most important.

1) Love the Lord Jesus Christ and have a closer relationship with him
2) Lose weight and keep it off by eating healthy and changing my lifestyle
3) Be better at keeping in touch with family and friends
4) Get out of debt and stay on a budget and get ready for retirement
5) Learn how to use my camera and take better pictures of my sweet babies
6) Learn how to use my computer
7) Work on my scrapbooking and sorting my pictures

I would hope that I could keep working on these until I have them down! That is easier said than done! With God's help
I can do it!

2 comments:

Dana~Are We There Yet? said...

Hey! Those are MY goals! ;~D

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I enjoyed reading your comments.

The iSight camera is a tiny little square built into the top of the frame around the screen of my MacBook. It's a built-in webcam that is standard on the MacBooks now. You can see more about it at apple.com.

By the grace of God ... said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! We are very close to KC. I fell totally in love with the Morris family after reading of their trials. Joel looks like a little character! I don't own an Apple, but I can help with your blog. I'm kind of new and used a free template. Do you have a website for your cake decorating business? You can also email me directly if you want - colobleu@yahoo.com.

My goals mirror yours!! LOL!